- Organic fabric mix.
- Reworked silhouettes inspire an eclectic approach of the 1970’s styling.
- An awkward take on retro classics.
- Clean, humble indigo denim with raw, natural sheen.
- Bright, simple running stitches are used as decorative highlights on denim.
- Special attention given to traditional constructions inside and outside while details are updated with contemporary functionality.
- Elevate the well-loved wardrobe essentials in a practical, comfortable and effortless way with premium edge.
- Speak for Unisex.
2015AW collection is arriving at July.
Portrait of Yves Casatldi (missing)
“I started to play with denim when I was 16, I did all kinds of things about it. Broke the Guinness record, worked for denim brands, own denim brands, followed the denim circle from Europe to USA to Asia and I never felt regretted.”
Want to talk to the designer? Sign up for YC of Le Quartier Meet up Program here: